Student Application

Please complete all items to submit an application for a work study employment position. You MUST be eligible for Federal Work Study awarded through the Financial Aid office, or meet the minimum Crusader Work requirements (see FAQs in order to be eligible for student work. You must provide original documents for INI documentation.

* Required

Applicant Information

Have you ever worked for Belmont Abbey College? * Yes No

Are you, or will you be living on campus while working for Belmont Abbey College? Yes No

Do you have reliable transportation? Yes No

Are you able to lift at least 25 pounds with help, and more with assistance, as needed? *
Yes No

Do you have previous experience officiating or working with Intramurals?*
Yes No

Citizenship *
Proof of U.S. citizenship or a valid Student Visa is required to work for Belmont Abbey College. If hired, are you able to present evidence of U.S. citizenship or your legal right to work in the United States within 3 days of your date of hire? For a list of documents required to prove eligibility to work in the U.S., please click on "Payroll and Human Resources Guidelines."
Yes No

Have you ever been convicted of any law violation (except a minor traffic violation)? * Yes No
A "Yes" answer does not automatically disqualify you from employment, since the nature of the offense, date and the job for which you are applying will also be considered)



  • Frequently asked questions about Work Study

Payroll Student Calendar

  • Information about timesheets, pay days, pay periods…
Copyright 1995-2015 Belmont Abbey College